REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
The registration is open until August 20, 2017. There is no on-site registration.
- Regular (after June 8, 2017): 530 EUR
Regular Early Bird (June 8, 2017, 3pm UTC): 490 EUR Student (June 8, 2017): 190 EUR
Included in the Registration
- Registration kit with conference proceedings
- Attendance of conference, tutorials and workshops
- Conference dinner on Rhine river ship Rheinprinzessin
- Two coffee breaks and lunch each day plus dinner on 1st day of the conference
This link will take you to hotels nearby.
Terms & Conditions
- Early registration must be accompanied by payment. Otherwise, it will not be processed and the standard registration rates will be applied.
- Registrations are for the persons specified and are non-transferable.
- Changes to registration invoices are only possible with regard to the invoice address or order references. Any such claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings no later than 6 weeks after the last day of the conference. Later requests cannot be considered.
- Changes to the registration rate selected in the finalized registration form, including received invoice, can only be realized for unpaid invoices. Then, the attendee is asked to cancel the registration order and to place a new order through the registration form, including the correct registration rate. Please note that the deadline for early registration is also valid in such cases.
- Registration fees will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings before early registration. The cancellation fee is €50.
- Cancellations after early registration and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
- There is no reason (including but not limited to illness, inability to travel, visa application rejection, travel restrictions, etc.) for registration cancellation that makes the above-mentioned deadline for cancellations inapplicable.
The organizers cannot accept liability for personal accident, loss, or damage to private property, which may be incurred as a result of the participation in the UAV-g Conference 2017. Participants are, therefore, advised to arrange appropriate insurance coverage. This should apply not only to travel but also to cancellation costs.