We only accept submissions in PDF. Submissions may be up to 8 pages in length. Paper templates are available in LaTeX and Word for Extended Abstract and Full Paper submissions. Submissions violating these guidelines will not be considered.
Template for final papers
- Final Paper template – for camera-ready submission (LaTeX)
- Final Paper template – for camera-ready submission (DOC)
- Final Paper template – for camera-ready submission (PDF)
- Note that only papers for which at least one author has registered with an early bird registration by June 8, 2017 will be published in the proceedings.
- Submissions are handled via https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/UAVG2017/. (CLOSED)
Double Blind Submission
Reviewing for Full Papers will be double blind, so authors should not be listed on the title page and reasonable anonymity should be maintained in the paper. Authors are asked to take particular care when referencing their own work – careless use of self citations can easily violate the requirements for double blind reviewing and this will result in papers being rejected. Please read the detailed instructions of the review process for ISPRS Annals.
Submissions that are identical (or substantially similar) to versions that have been previously published, or accepted for publication, or that have been submitted in parallel to other conferences violate our dual submission policy. Exceptions include technical reports, workshop papers and arXiv.