Browse to https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/UAVG2017/.
- Logging into the system: If you already have a CMT account, use those credentials to login. If you do not, sign up as a new user.
- Conflict domains: When you login for the first time, CMT will prompt you to enter your conflict domains. You will not be allowed to start the submission process without finishing this step.
- Select Track: Choose whether you want to submit your paper to the ISPRS Archives (Extended Abstract) or ISPRS Annals (Full Paper). Full Papers will undergo a double blind review process, upon acceptance authors will be invited to submit the Final Paper for publication in the ISPRS Annals. Extended Abstracts undergo a peer review, upon acceptance authors will be invited to submit a Final Paper for publication in the ISPRS Archives.
- Paper submission: Enter title (256 characters maximum), abstract (5000 characters maximum), and authors. Your paper may now be uploaded. Papers must be in the accepted conference style format and must be submitted as a PDF of no more than 5MB. Papers may be edited, updated and replaced up to the submission deadline.
- Conflicts: This is a very critical step for the review process. After submission you will be asked to identify conflicts for this paper. This helps us execute the double blind policy and ensure unbiased reviewing.
- Paper ID: After clicking the Submit link, your paper will be assigned an ID.
For the Extended Abstract (400 — 1000 words) you can use the single-column “initial submission template” (see below). Please make sure, that your extended abstract points out
- Relevance to the theme of the conference
- Originality and novelty
If you already have a self-consistent pre-version of the final paper, it is also totally fine, if you use the double-column “final version template”. We will review this document and you do not need to write an extra extended abstract.
Note that only papers for which at least one author has registered with an early bird registration by June 8, 2017 will be published in the proceedings.
Paper Format / Templates
We only accept submissions in PDF. Submissions may be up to 8 pages in length. Paper templates are available in LaTeX and Word for Extended Abstract and Full Paper submissions. Upon acceptance authors will be invited to submit the camera-ready paper using the Final Paper template. Submissions violating these guidelines will not be considered.
Template for final paper
- Final Paper template – for camera-ready submission (LaTeX)
- Final Paper template – for camera-ready submission (DOC)
- Final Paper template – for camera-ready submission (PDF)
Double Blind Submission
Reviewing for Full Papers will be double blind, so authors should not be listed on the title page and reasonable anonymity should be maintained in the paper. Authors are asked to take particular care when referencing their own work – careless use of self citations can easily violate the requirements for double blind reviewing and this will result in papers being rejected. Please read the detailed instructions of the review process for ISPRS Annals.
Submissions that are identical (or substantially similar) to versions that have been previously published, or accepted for publication, or that have been submitted in parallel to other conferences violate our dual submission policy. Exceptions include technical reports, workshop papers and arXiv.